Saturday, July 18, 2009

32 weeks

32 weeks- doesn't seem like as much of a difference from the last picture at 29 weeks. I only gained about 3 extra pounds between my last 2 check-ups.

I finally have all the furniture in the baby's room! I picked up the chair yesterday.
I also added the lamp and the diaper genie! And of course there's Miller again...

I got the crib set at the shower so now I have almost everything from the collection. Still just need to add the hamper, one more rug in front of the changing table, and some baskets for the night stand.
We also have a good start on diapers! Thanks to my friend Lisa's idea, we got most of these at the shower.

And now we're starting to move in on other rooms in the house too... so far just the swing is set up in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment