Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sadie Tattoos

This past Sunday Kevin and I went to get our tattoos for Sadie.  We went to the guy that has done all the rest of Kevin's work, so we had to drive down to Oshkosh.  We weren't really planning on getting them done right away, so we had brought Sadie with us.  We had to take turns anyway, so we just took turns watching her, and she was such a good girl!  Kevin got his on his foot-
The bird doesn't really mean anything special, it just goes along with the theme of the rest of his body.  She has blue eyes like Sadie, and is wearing a crown because Sadie means Princess.
The crown has a sapphire in it, which is her birthstone, and has her date of birth in the three tips.  Mine is on my lower back-
The one in the middle means Sister, which I've had for a while.  Stefanie and I went together and got matching sister tattoos.  I added the symbol for Daughter on the left and Mother on the right, and then entwined them with the letter S, because my mom is Sandy, my sister is Stefanie, and my daughter is Sadie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment