Monday, November 8, 2010

October

We started the month with the open house at my new store.  The 6th was family night, so Kevin and Sadie joined me.  Sadie tested out the registers for us.
It's hard to see in the picture, but she is "Vanna-ing" the sign that says "Warning- Keep fingers, arms, and children away from this belt area."  Everybody thought she was so cute in her yellow festival t-shirt!  I work with our uniform company, so they made it special just for her.

Sadie also started to learn how to eat with a spoon...
Eh, screw that, I'm using my hands!
Forget that!  Why bother using anything when you can just eat straight from the container?!

After more than a year, her hair is finally getting long enough to be crazy-


Then of course we had Halloween.  Sadie dressed up on Saturday, then Dad took her to Boo Fest at his store, and then stopped by mine with her.  Then Grandma brought her back to my store to trick-or-treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment