Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis the Season

Sadie tried on her Christmas outfit the other day, and I tried to take her picture for our Christmas cards.  She wasn't really happy about it.  She was more interested in looking at the tree than anything else.


So then I figured I'd try it in her Christmas pajamas and sitting in her chair.  She didn't really cooperate there either.
Oh well, we will do our best with what we got I guess!

Sadie has a beautiful wooden advent calendar in her room that her Grandma bought in Door County.  Instead of filling each day with candy, I put a coin behind each door.  Each night before we go to bed, she gets to open the door and take out the coin, then she puts it in her piggy bank without any help!

We got our first blizzard last night.  We only had a dusting of snow on the ground previously, then it dumped about a foot last night.  What ever happened to the snow building up slowly over the winter?  We decided to try playing outside anyway, even though the snow in spots was up to Sadie's waist and Miller's belly.

This was her first time wearing her snow pants.  Not a fan.
Once she had everything on, she was the spitting image of Ralphie's little brother... it was either standing or laying, no in between!
"OK, Mom, I'm ready."
As I suspected, she didn't really know what to do once we got out there.  She pretty much just stood wherever I placed her.
Oh well, maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment