Tuesday, September 1, 2009

38 weeks and counting

We're counting down days now... 9 days til our due date!This picture is from last week at 38 weeks. My belly doesn't seem to grow much anymore, but she's still growing, so I'm just getting more uncomfortable as she's running out of room! My last day of work was last week Wednesday, so it has been really nice to have some time off before her actual arrival. We had a dr. appt. today, and it sounds like it'll be at least another week. So, while impatiently waiting, I'm getting organized, running errands, and hope to get some cleaning done, although the "nesting instinct" hasn't kicked in yet. (I sure hope it does, because I have NO motivation to clean.)

Since I don't have any human baby pictures yet, here's a few cute ones of my first baby-


Kevin's got his rally cap on... Cubs must have been losing. I wonder if he had frosting on his face or something! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look like you are ready to have that baby! Aren't the last few weeks the worst? I think babies should only need 5 months to grow. :)

    ReplyDelete