Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby's Room

Here's the "before" pictures of the baby's room (formerly Dominic's):

And what we have done so far...
Kevin did all the painting on his last day off before working 10 straight days for Cookiefest. I added the furniture we already owned... the bookcase that was in my room when I was little, my rocking chair from when I was little, and an end table that I don't where it came from.
Most of the stuffed animals are technically mine, the puppy on the chair is the only one actually given to the baby so far, from Mom. I guess I'll have to start calling her Grandma soon! And then I guess Grandma will actually be Great-Grandma!! Hope that doesn't make you feel too old, Grandma, maybe we'll just go back to MeMa!
Now I can't wait for the crib, dresser/changing table, and my rocking chair to come in so I can finish it up!

1 comment:

  1. The room is so bright and sunny! That little girl is going to love playing in it. We sure are eager to meet this little one!

    ReplyDelete