Monday, June 1, 2009

I guess we'll give it a go

Well, I'm not one of many words, as those of you who get emails from me know, but Mom requested that I start a blog, so I'll make an honest attempt and see how it goes...

Our lives aren't overly exciting, so it will probably be mostly baby updates, but I'm sure that's OK.

Here I am at 21 weeks. This was taken the day after the ultrasound.
Here are some ultrasound pictures.

Legs crossed.
A foot.
We did also find out that we are having a girl. We asked the sonographer to not let us know if it wasn't clearly obvious, and she didn't hesitate to tell us, so we trust that she was pretty sure. Obviously they can't guarantee it, so we are still doing some things neutral just in case, like the room.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Your belly is so cute! I'm glad you started a blog - it's such a fun way to stay in touch. I never had much to post before the baby either, but you'll have a lot of pictures soon! Hope all is well - you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete